Dame Anthonys Close, Ryde
- 2 bedroom terrace
- Beautifully presented
- Sun room
- Manageable garden
- Garage en bloc with parking
PORCH Double glazed windows to both side aspects. Door to
LOUNGE 11' 10" x 14' 09" (3.61m x 4.5m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Two radiators. TV point. Stairs to first floor. Cupboard housing gas meter. Open to
KITCHEN 11' 10" x 7' 10" (3.61m x 2.39m) Under stairs storage with electric meter. Fully fitted kitchen with matching wall, base and drawer units. Large pull out matching unit. Round sink with mixer tap. Tiled splash back. Fitted electric oven and hob with extractor over. Double glazed window to Sun room. Kick board heating. Sliding patio doors to
SUN ROOM / DINING ROOM 11' 03" x 7' 03" (3.43m x 2.21m) Double glazed door and windows to garden, space for fridge and freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
LANDING. Loft access. Doors to
BEDROOM 12' 03" x 7' 03" (3.73m x 2.21m) Double glazed window to rear aspect over looking garden and Bridle Way. Radiator. Cupboard housing Vaillant boiler.
BEDROOM 12' 03" x 9' 02" (3.73m x 2.79m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator,.
BATHROOM Corner bath with shower over and glass screen. Low level WC, hand basin with vanity storage. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls.
GARDEN Fully enclosed. Decked area. Backing on to Bridle way.
Garage. : Up and over door. En bloc. Two parking spaces. ( middle garage)
Dame Anthonys Close, Ryde
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde St. Johns Road Station1.2 miles
- Ryde Esplanade Station1.3 miles
- Smallbrook Junction Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Valuing people, not just property.
Serving the whole of the Isle of Wight. Wootton Estate Agents are a local independent agent based on Wootton High Street, the busiest road on the Island.
We cover PROPERTY SALES, LETTINGS AND COMMERCIAL, we can also help point you in the right direction for MORTGAGE and SOLICITOR ADVICE
Ben, Sarah, Matthew, Sophie, Ann and Jon offer a professional service and with our local knowledge we do our best to help in a friendly and pro-active mann
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101346003340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wootton Estate Agents, Wootton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.