17A Albert Street, Longtown, CA6 5SF
- 3 bedroom mid- terraced house with triple glazed windows.
- Spacious living accommodation with an open fireplace and laminate flooring.
- Modern kitchen/living room with fitted units and built in cupboards.
- Useful utility room with access to the rear of the property.
- Family bathroom with a jacuzzi bath.
- Three bedrooms, one with a fitted wardrobe.
- Rear shared yard with outbuildings.
- Large private garden.
- Good investment opportunity.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with C & D Rural
A well presented mid-terraced family home located in the popular Cumbrian town of Longtown, the property offers generous living space inside and out.
House: Entrance vestibule, living room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom, upstairs there are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
Outside: On road parking, large private garden, shared yard with the oil tank and access to two coal sheds.
Directions: For the benefit of those with satellite navigation the property’s postcode is CA6 5SF.
Situation: Situated on Albert Street close to the centre of Longtown with ample parking on the street. Longtown benefits from town centre facilities to include primary school, doctors surgery, chemist, a variety of independent shops, supermarket, fuel station, hotel/pubs/takeaways and a cash machine. Longtown is situated on the A7, due North of Carlisle and M6 (J44). This is an ideal location for access to the local road network to include the A74M and the M6, together with the A75 from Gretna Westward into Dumfries and Galloway and for the A69 to the Northeast at Brampton.
17A Albert Street is a well presented modern home with open plan accommodation, generously sized rooms and an extensive garden. The property is within walking distance to shops and local amenities.
The front door opens into an entrance vestibule with a door to the spacious living room which benefits from an open fire place and a fitted cupboard. Through the living room the kitchen/dining room is accessed. The kitchen features base and wall units, a tiled floor, under stairs cupboard and airing cupboard. Off the kitchen the family bathroom and useful utility room are accessed. The bathroom comprises of a jacuzzi bath with electric shower above, WC and wash hand basin.
The stairs lead from the kitchen to the first floor where there are two good sized double bedrooms and one single bedroom, one bedroom has a large built in cupboard.
To the front of the property there is on road parking. To the back of the property, there is a shared yard where the oil tank, coal shed, timber shed and brick built outbuilding are located. A footpath belonging to a neighbouring property gives access to the large private garden, the garden is principally laid with grass, with some mature shrubs.
Viewings are recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
17A Albert Street, Longtown, CA6 5SF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gretna Green Station3.8 miles
About the agent
C & D Rural, the land and estate agency department of C & D Auction Marts Limited, was set up in 1988 to provide a land and estate agency service for customers of the Longtown Auction Mart and the rural community.
The department was initially based in an office within the auction mart but in 1992 moved to new premises in Longtown High Street and has now relocated to a new purpose built office neighbouring the auction mart premises at Townfoot, Longtown. Over recent years the business h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MURRAY17A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C & D Rural, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.