Lomax Street, Great Harwood
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- STUNNING HOME
- 2 Good Size Bedrooms
- Front Living Room with Feature Fire
- High Gloss Dining Kitchen
- Rear Utility Porch/Sun Room
- 3 Piece Shower Room with heated towel rail
- Well Presented Rear Yard
- CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING TODAY
- AVAILABLE TO LET EARLY OCTOBER
13' 7'' x 13' 6'' (4.14m x 4.11m)
13' 5'' x 9' 6'' (4.09m x 2.89m)
Rear Sun Room/Utility Porch
6' 9'' x 5' 7'' (2.06m x 1.70m)
Stairs & Landing
13' 5'' x 13' 8'' (4.09m x 4.16m)
9' 11'' x 6' 5'' (3.02m x 1.95m)
Lomax Street, Great Harwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rishton Station1.5 miles
- Langho Station2.2 miles
- Church & Ostwaldwistle Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Discover Property Management ltd is an independent full lettings and property management company based in the East Lancashire.
Discover Property Management partner Duckworth Estate Agents meaning a clients sales or lettings needs can be dealt with by an experience, knowledgeable and qualified team in their own respected departments.
Discover Property Management have been established for over 7 years and have a large client bas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9213144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Discover Property Management, Rishton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.