Buckthorn Grove, Middlesbrough, Ts8 9bf
- A Modern Three-Double Bedroom, Three Storey Family Style Home
- Cul-De-Sac Location On A Recent Persimmon Built Development
- 7 Years NHBC Warranty Remaining On This Recently Build Home
- Sold With Many Thousands Of Pounds Of Extras Not Included With Other New Build Homes
- Viewings Available Now - Please View The Online Virtual Tour Above Before Enquiring
- SOLD WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN - AVAILABLE NOW
Modern And Practical As Well As Spacious - A Three Storey, Three Double-Bedroom Town House Home Which Would Perfectly Suit A Variety Of Buyers Including Families And First Time Buyers | With Many Thousand Of Pounds Of Extras Included Which Are Not Included When New | Notable Upgrades Include Quality Carpets, Flooring, Fixtures & Fittings, Fitted Venetian Blinds Throughout, Half Tiled Bathroom, Turfed And Fenced Garden - All Of Which Come As Extras When Buying New | Internal Accomodation Comrpises; Porch, Living Room, Inner Hall/WC, Modern White Fitted Dining Kitchen With Gas Hob, Oven & Extractor Hood, Two Double Bedrooms To The First Floor With Family Bathroom/WC, And A Master Double Bedroom To The Second Floor With Ensuite Shower/WC. Externally There Is A Double Driveway For Off Road Parking And A Pleasant/Private Rear Garden With Laid Lawn And Storage Shed | A Quality Built Property By Persimmon In The Highly Desirable & Much Sought For Ladgate Woods Estate With Its Fantastic Collection Of Three And Four Bedroom Homes Situated Near The Popular Marton Suburb of Middlesbrough | SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN |
Buckthorn Grove, Middlesbrough, Ts8 9bf
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marton Station1.3 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station1.8 miles
- Nunthorpe Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LTT_PRP_LFSYCL_486_68886922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Express, Normanby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.