Nightingale Lodge, Romsey, Hampshire
- A choice of 17 newly built apartment for the over 55s
- Independent living with complete peace of mind
- Ground, first and second floor apartments with balconies or outside terrace overlooking communal gardens
- Care providers on site ( as a payable or funded extra )
- Available as shared ownership of 25% to 75% of full value
- 24/7 staffing and care facilities available
- Neutral coloured décor, stylish carpet and flooring and kitchen with appliances
- Walk in shower room with rain head shower and tiled wall finish
- Free 3-month Places Leisure membership (known locally as Romsey Rapids)
- Excellent location nearby to local medical facilities
Nightingale Lodge - Each of the 17 available apartments overlooks communal gardens and each have access to outside space such as balcony or outside terrace. All apartments benefit from carpets and/or flooring, white satin finish on all woodwork, panelled doors with a sleek white finish, stylish brushed chrome door furniture, sleek bathroom tiling, white sanitary ware, walk in shower, contemporary kitchen and worktop with appliances.
Onsite facilities include house management, a restaurant, a well-being suite, guest suite, communal lounge, on site care, beautiful communal gardens and communal off road parking.
Situated just a mile from the historic market town of Romsey, Hampshire, Nightingale Lodge is an exclusive new community for the over 55s. This lively extra care community is a short walk away from Romsey Hospital, Abbeywell Surgery and Pharmacy, bus links and Romsey Railway station.
Each apartment is available to buy as shared ownership at 25%, 50% and 75% of the full value. For more information please contact Henshaw Fox on .
BrochuresNightingale Lodge, Romsey, Hampshire
Nightingale Lodge, Romsey, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station0.4 miles
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station3.9 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Henshaw Fox offers a truly outstanding level of personal attention and service to all of its customers. Being open, honest and providing regular communication and feedback is the key to making your move as straight forward as possible. Our business is built on recommendation and we are sure that your experience with us will result in you recommending us. Please call today 01794 521339.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30958334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henshaw Fox, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.