Coast View Shaldon, Devon
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harvey Longsons
*Our pre-owned holiday homes and lodges for sale are being advertised and sold on behalf of private owners.
With peace and privacy at every turn, this park is ideally located to unwind from everyday life. Situated high on a hilltop and nestled within the charming fishing village of Shaldon, The park provides the ideal base to explore the stunning South Devon coast and offered everything you could ask for and more when it comes to a holiday home destination. Picturesque scenery, fine dining, seaside towns and a host of local attractions await you!
Located in one of Devon’s most sought-after locations, you can take your pick from City, Country or Coast - here, you can have it all.
Discover everything the diverse county of Devon has to offer; treat yourself to some of the finest local wine bars and restaurants, explore National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, wander seaside towns, bays and beaches or take a short drive to a host of attractions in nearby Dartmoor, Exeter and Torquay.
Ownership at this park is so much more than purchasing a beautiful holiday home away from home in a stunning location.
Buying a holiday home with us opens up a whole new world of leisure opportunities centred solely around you, your family and loved ones. It’s a new way of life that puts you in control; where you can sit back, relax and let your worries fall away knowing that everything has been taken care of for you.
As part of the experience of owning a holiday lodge at this park, you get unlimited access to a whole host of luxurious amenities that you can use any time of year.
- The Bucket & Spade Restaurant
- Drift Beauty & Wellness Suite
- Swimming & Fitness
- Complimentary Golf
We know that buying a holiday home is a big decision and that’s why we know it’s so important to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible for you. We’re devoted to ensuring we understand exactly what it is you’re looking for and by listening to our customers on what makes “the perfect holiday home”, we’ve created something really quite special here at Coast View - let’s just say, we’re pretty certain it ticks all the boxes.
- Simple ‘turnkey’ holiday home ownership
- NO stamp duty to pay
- NO conveyancing or legal fees to pay
- Complimentary membership at Teignmouth Golf Club
- Range of finance options including equity release, part-exchange and hire purchase
- Good rental returns with our fully managed sublet service
- Holiday at any time of year with no closed season
Coast View Shaldon, Devon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Teignmouth Station1.0 miles
- Dawlish Station3.6 miles
- Newton Abbot Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Harvey Longsons, the experts in selling holiday homes. We have a huge range of Static Caravans, Holiday lodges and Park homes available for sale across the whole of the UK.
Specialising purely in the holiday home market, we have everything you need whether you are buying or selling, please give us a call to find out more.
Buying? - There are always offers available on holiday homes from both national and local operators and we are the first to know. Once you have foun
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 125502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Longsons, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.