3 Park Terrace, Greenodd, LA12 7RG
- Traditional, Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Property in an Elevated Position in the popular Village of Greenodd
- Original Period Features Throughout with Exciting Potential to further Develop
- Two Storey Garage, Garden Ground and Shared Allotment
- Pleasant Views over Greenood, Crake Valley Estuary and towards Coniston Old Man
- Close Proximity to the Lake District National Park, the Market Town of Ulverston and Transport links
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
LIVING ROOM: 3.3m x 3.2m (10'8" x 10'4") with an uPVC double glazed tilt and turn window to the front aspect, open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, television point, original plaster ceiling mouldings and wooden panel door.
DINING ROOM: 4.0m x 3.2m (13'1" x 10'4") with an uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with views towards the Crake valley estuary, built in storage cupboards, original tiled fireplace with case iron surround and wooden mantle. Sliding door with access over stone steps to the:
BASEMENT KITCHEN: 4.0m x 4.0m (13'1" x 13'1") having basic wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, white splash back tiling, tile effect lino flooring, single glazed window, wall mounted electricity metres, walk in larder, understairs storage and external door to the rear.
LANDING with a single glazed wooden sash window with views over the Crake valley estuary and Greenodd. Dimplex night storage heater, corner storage cupboard, stairs to the second floor and doors to:
BATHROOM: 3.9m x 2.5m (12'7'' x 8'2'') a large room with a three-piece suite comprising a low-level WC, pedestal sink with splash back tiling and a bath with a Sector Vanguish electric shower and fitment over. Cylinder airing cupboard and header tank and a single glazed sash wooden window.
BEDROOM ONE: 4.3m x 3.3m (14'1'' x 10'8'') a bright room with a uPVC double glazed tilt and turn window over looking fields to the front, shelving and a wooden panel door.
Landing with storage cupboard, Velux window and doors to:
BEDROOM TWO: 3.9m x 2.5m (12'7'' x 8'2'') with loft access and a single glazed wooden window with delightful elevated views towards Coniston Old Man, Leg Barrow Point wood and Greenodd village
BEDROOM THREE: 4.3m x 3.3m (14'1'' x 10'8'') with a uPVC double glazed window to the front.
OUTSIDE: To the immediate rear of the property is a paved area that could be used as an outdoor seating space, it also has the benefit of a water tap. Accessed across the back of the property and through the two storey garage is a piece of garden ground that has great potential to be made into a lovely garden space. It currently houses a greenhouse and can be found to the side of the terraces. The GARAGE: 3.5m x 3.5m (11'4'' x 11'4'') is currently used for storage purposes but is a desirable asset to have for parking a vehicle. There is also a garden that is in shared ownership between properties one to four Park Terrace which is accessed via stone steps and is currently well maintained and used as an allotment with raised planter beds.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
3 Park Terrace, Greenodd, LA12 7RG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ulverston Station3.4 miles
- Cark-in-Cartmel Station5.1 miles
About the agent
UAM: Property is the place for all of your local property needs, whether buying, selling or letting we have the experience and knowledge to ensure that you are in the best of hands. We are a small, friendly team with a passion for property, so let the new us find the new home for you!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3ParkTerrace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UAM Property, Ulverston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.