Macdonald Street, LIVERPOOL
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Rear Yard
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this well presented two bedroom Mid-terraced property situated on the popular Macdonald Street, L15.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this well presented two bedroom Mid-terraced property situated on the popular Macdonald Street, L15. Welcomed to the property by entrance vestibule, the accommodation is spacious and stylish throughout including generous lounge and dining area, fitted kitchen to the ground floor with two double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Due to location an array of local amenities can be found within a one mile radius including shops, restaurants and transport links. Viewing is therefore highly recommended to appreciate what the property and its location has to offer.
Lounge 11' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fireplace, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 5' 7" ( 3.61m x 1.70m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, boiler cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 5' 8" x 11' 4" ( 1.73m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, low level W.C, bath with shower over, spot lights, tiled floor
Yard to the rear.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Macdonald Street, LIVERPOOL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wavertree Technology Park Station0.5 miles
- Edge Hill Station0.6 miles
- Mossley Hill Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Allerton Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with nearly 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Allerton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surround
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT118830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.