Arlington Avenue, London, N1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 5 large double bedrooms
- 2 ensuite bathrooms
- 3 main bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with large skylight
- Two-storey window feature
- Patio, terrace and balcony
- 5 min walk to local amenities
- Regents Canal location
- 15 min walk to Angel tube station
This property comprises 5 well-sized double bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms and the master featuring a private balcony.
It boasts lots of living space - with 2 reception areas, a dining room, large kitchen, study, patio and a terrace.
The property is finished to the highest of levels, with modern fittings throughout giving the property a sleek and stylish overall feel.
A two story window, a skylight, and large windows throughout provide this home with plenty of natural light.
This property is ideally situated along the lovely Regent's Canal, Islington - within 5 minutes on foot of local amenities including supermarkets, pubs and cafes. Shoreditch Park and Rosemary Gardens are also both just a stones throw away.
Essex Road train station for Great Northern services - 10 minute walk
Angel tube station for Northern Line services - 14 minute walk
4.83m x 4.78m
Large main double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony
Modern ensuite bathroom/wet room
No label Kitchen
4.67m x 3.47m
Stunning modern kitchen with skylight, leading on to patio
Open plan Living room
6.86m x 3.61m
Beautiful large reception room with multi-story window feature
3.41m x 1.56m
Bedroom 2: double with built in storage
3.61m x 3.32m
Bedroom 3: spacious double
3.54m x 3.17m
Bedroom 4: spacious double with ensuite and storage
3.61m x 2.51m
Bedroom 5: double bedroom
Second floor bathroom
Ground floor bathroom
Family Dining room
5.63m x 5.48m
Spacious dining room with large window feature
Study leading on to terrace
First floor bathroom
Ensuite to bedroom 4
Arlington Avenue, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Essex Road Station0.4 miles
- Angel Station0.6 miles
- Old Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Hello Neighbour is on a mission to transform the residential renting sector, making it simple, transparent and affordable.
We are building a bridge between home owners and home seekers, by using the latest technology. We are re-imagining how people rent property, making you the experts.
We are proud members of PRS, Property Ombudsman, UKALA, CMP, Guild of Residential Landlords, UKProptech and MyDeposits.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 145_EAF_74869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hello Neighbour, Cottenham Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.