Drumnessie View, Westfield, G68
- SOUGHT AFTER MID TERRACED VILLA WITH OWN DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- WC AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- DG, GCH, AMPLE STORAGE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- EPC D
- HOME REPORT £125,000
The property comprises :- bright welcoming entrance hallway with staircase giving access to the upper level. There is a generous sized lounge/ dining room providing plenty of space for furniture configurations. The fully fitted breakfasting kitchen includes a good range of contemporary floor and wall mounted units with a complimentary worktop surfaces. The lower level is completed by a useful downstairs WC.
The upper level consists of three good sized bedrooms and a three piece luxurious bathroom Other benefits include DG,GCH, ample storage, front and rear garden grounds.
Drumnessie View, Westfield, G68
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Croy Station1.2 miles
- Greenfaulds Station1.7 miles
- Cumbernauld Station2.2 miles
About the agent
We are a
local business with many years of experience in the
Cumbernauld property market. Our people have over 25 years combined experience of
selling and letting property in the local area, and we are all determined to provide the very best service available.
We offer a
full sales, lettings and management service.
The combination of a
fresh and dedicated appro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference K130921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by K Property, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.