Church Lane, Middlesbrough, TS6
- A Stunning Family Home Which Needs For Nothing - Ready To Move Into WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Bright & Spacious Rooms With Large Bay Windows And Open Plan Living/Dining
- Upgraded And Modernised At Great Expense By The Highly Meticulous Owners
- Extensive Summerhouse/Bar/Man Cave Fitted With Electrics Included (Cost £5,000)
- Private And Secure Rear Garden With Laid Lawn, Patio & Decking
- Upgraded Electrics, Combi Boiler Central Heating System & UPVC Windows/Doors
A Beautiful Completely Overhauled Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home, Tastefully Modernised By The Meticulous Owners With Little To No Expense Spared | With Notable Period Features Such As Bright & Spacious Rooms, High Ceilings, Large Bay Windows And A Very Generous Sized Plot - This Home Must Be Seen To Be Truly Appreciated | Open Plan Living/Dining Room Flowing Into The Rear Garden Via French Doors | Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven, Hob & Extractor | Three Spacious Bedrooms | White Suite Bathroom With Electric Shower Over Bath | Gated Driveway Off Road Parking With Secure Gated Entrance To The Rear Garden | Private Rear Garden With Laid Lawn, Patio And Summerhouse/Bar/Man Cave With Electrics And Decking | Updated Electrics, UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors | Yale Wireless Security Alarm System | Combi Boiler Central Heating System (Recently Serviced) | Luxury Fitted Carpets, Flooring, Blinds, Fixtures & Fittings Included In The Sale | Highly Desirable & Very Sought After Church Lane, Eston Residential Area | This Amazing Family Home Needs For Nothing And Is Ready To Move Into - SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN - Please View The Online Virtual Tour Before Requesting A Physical Viewing Or Information
Church Lane, Middlesbrough, TS6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Bank Station1.7 miles
- Marton Station2.3 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LTT_PRP_LFSYCL_486_68886916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Express, Normanby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.