Weavers Mews, Darwen, BB3 1LU
- Semi Detached Home
- Built Over Three Floors
- Modern Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Spacious Lounge With Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms & Master En-Suite
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Private Parking
- Front & Rear Garden Space
- Ideal Family Home
The property comprises; entrance hall, ground floor WC/utility room, modern kitchen and a spacious lounge with dining area. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. From the landing there is a further stairway leading to a master bedroom with a stylish en-suite shower room. Throughout the house you will find modern fittings and colour schemes, making this ideal for buyers not wanting work. Externally there is some great garden space. To the rear there is a flat patio area with a mixture of Indian flags and wood decking. Above there is a rockery path which leads to the top of the hill, although not usable for much it provides excellent privacy and a focal point to the back of the property. To the front there is a private driveway alongside a low maintenance garden area which provides steps leading to the front door.
Weavers Mews is a small residential cul-de-sac located in a highly practical area of Darwen, with easy access to the town centre along with shopping markets and transport links. There are a selection of schools within walking distance along with day to day amenities.
OUR THOUGHTS - 'If you are a young family looking to keep climbing the ladder we feel this provides great value for money. It has all the essentials for day to day family life and comes with an impressive view to the front'
3.48m (11' 5") x 2.03m (6' 8")
4.80m (15' 9") x 4.01m (13' 2")
3.45m (11' 4") x 1.96m (6' 5")
GROUND FLOOR WC
2.16m (7' 1") x 0.94m (3' 1")
BEDROOM ONE (TOP FLOOR)
3.30m (10' 10") x 3.02m (9' 11")
EN-SUITE (TOP FLOOR)
2.08m (6' 10") x 1.70m (5' 7")
4.09m (13' 5") x 2.97m (9' 9")
3.25m (10' 8") x 1.96m (6' 5")
2.24m (7' 4") x 2.03m (6' 8")
2.03m (6' 8") x 1.96m (6' 5")
Weavers Mews, Darwen, BB3 1LU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darwen Station0.3 miles
- Mill Hill Station3.0 miles
- Cherry Tree Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Karl Baxter & Karen Helmn
Franchise owners Karl Baxter & Karen Helmn have a combined experience in the industry of over 45 years. Both live in the town and have expert local knowledge. Karl comments:
"We are constantly using technology and media to enhance how we promote our clients' properties to give them the best chance of sale. We combine this with first class customer service and communication with our clients".
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DARSP205979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Darwen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.