Welbeck Road, Wisbech
- ABSOLUTELY STUNNING DETACHED HOME
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
An absolutely immaculate detached 3 bedroom family home that has been renovated to an incredibly high standard throughout. Outside there is space to park a small motorhome or caravan off the road as well as front and rear gardens and a garage!
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! This immaculately presented detached family home offers a real taste of luxury and is situated in the popular town of Wisbech.
The property is almost like a brand new build, offering refitted kitchens & bathrooms, flooring, doors & windows, even the garden has had an overhaul!
There are 3 double bedrooms, with an en-suite to master, a family bathroom, an open plan lounge / diner / kitchen, a study, utility room, ground floor wc, front & rear gardens, off road parking and a single garage.
To fully appreciate this stunning home an early viewing is highly recommended, however be quick as you'll fall in love at first sight!
Study 10' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.17m x 2.84m )
Utility Room 5' 10" x 5' ( 1.78m x 1.52m )
Lounge / Dining / Kitchen 27' 2" Max x 19' 8" ( 8.28m Max x 5.99m )
1st Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 10' 8" x 13' 3" ( 3.25m x 4.04m )
En-suite 5' 11" x 5' 2" ( 1.80m x 1.57m )
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 12' 1" Max ( 2.84m x 3.68m Max )
Bedroom 3 10' 5" inc. Wardrobe x 8' 2" ( 3.17m inc. Wardrobe x 2.49m )
Family Bathroom 5' 10" x 7' ( 1.78m x 2.13m )
Front & Rear Garden
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the third set of traffic lights and turn left into Norwich Road. Continue along Norwich Road and turn right into Boyces Road. Turn left into Bush Lane and continue along. Turn right into Welbeck Road and the property will be found at the end of the road on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Welbeck Road, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station8.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB119537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.