Station Approach West, Hassocks, BN6
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Terraced Cottage
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Close to all amenities
- Lounge with feature log burner
- Kitchen/dining room
- Balcony and garden
- Two parking spaces
- Gas central heating
- No Smoking
- EPC Rating D
This very well presented two double bedroom cottage is situated opposite Hassocks Station with regular links to Brighton and London and within a very short walk to the village centre offering a good variety of shops and cafes. The property has an entrance porch leading to the lounge with feature fire-place, a separate modern kitchen/dining room with some appliances and a separate utility room with access to the walkway which leads to the pretty cottage garden with shed. The ground floor,also includes bathroom with separate shower enclosure as well as a bath. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one with wall-to-wall fitted wardrobes and a landing with access to the West-facing balcony and decking area. Benefits include gas central heating and two parking spaces. Viewing is highly recommended.
Deposit – maximum of 5 weeks
Charges for defaulting on the contract
Holding deposit will be taken to secure the property and will be a maximum of one weeks rent. This will then form part of the balance owed before moving into a property.
Change of Occupier
Addendums to tenancies
Loss of keys
Membership of redress scheme – Property Ombudsmen’s – N01683
Membership of Client Money Protection – CMP001878
Station Approach West, Hassocks, BN6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station0.0 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.1 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We are Rebranding!
Stuart and Partners are excited to announce we are changing our brand identity. This is a big step for us having had the same colour scheme for over 36 years its fair to say its time for a change!
Rest assured our core beliefs have not changed at all. We believe the fresh look echoes our ethos, showing professional, expert lettings experience with a friendly approach. We are proud of the change but don't worry, our team i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 130201_P1260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart & Partners, Hassocks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.