Ynys Hir, Coed Y Cwm, CF37 3JF
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE LOUNGE DINER
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- CORNER PLOT
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
3EA – Three Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this four bedroom, end-link property in the popular location of Coed Y Cwm, Pontypridd.
The property briefly consists of an entrance porchway leading to a large lounge/diner with solid wood flooring.
The modern fitted kitchen has ceramic tiles to floor, integrated Neff oven, hob and extractor hood. There is space for a breakfast bar and French Doors opening to the rear garden.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms all with carpet to floor, three are doubles with one single.
Finally within this property there is a bathroom with ceramic tiles to walls, shower over bath and a vanity unit.
There are two parking spaces to the front of the property with an area laid to chippings.
The rear garden is tiered with a patio area, chipping area and an area laid to lawn.
This is an ideal family home in a popular location. If you are interested then please call today to arrange a suitable day and time to view.
Ynys Hir, Coed Y Cwm, CF37 3JF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abercynon South Station1.1 miles
- Pontypridd Station2.1 miles
- Quakers Yard Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Having watched developments in the estate agent sector of the industry over the last couple of years we felt that there was a gap in the market for an Estate Agent that offered both a high street estate agent service and an online estate agent service. In addition to this we felt that there was an opportunity for a new service that intends to be more than just an estate agent. Our Premium option will result in a complete peace of mind service, where we will liaise with your solicitors, IFA's
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 3EA, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.