Liebenrood Road, Reading
- Detached House on sought after Road
- With Views Over Prospect Park to the front
- Double Garage and gated Driveway Parking
- Established Gardens
- Entrance Hall with Cloakroom
- Living Room, Dining Room & Study
- Kitchen plus Sun/Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms all in excess of 11'
- Bathroom and separate WC
- En-suite Shower to Bedroom 2
This charming Detached house enjoys a prime corner plot position on a well regarded established road with views over Prospect Park to the front. This favourable location is within close proximity of a range of Shops, Schools and transport links with Reading West Train Station (Paddington, Reading Mainline, Newbury, Basingstoke, Theale) being under 1 mile, Then there are regular Bus Services close at hand. The nearby A4 Bath Road which also links to Junction 12 of M4 Motorway (circa 3 miles). Reading Town Centre is conveniently under 2 miles to the west.
With large windows promoting good natural light throughout complementing generous proportioned rooms. This rarely available property is approached via Covered Porch opening to spacious central Entrance Hall with doors to 2 separate Reception Rooms, Study, Kitchen a handy Cloakroom and with turning staircase to the First Floor. Offering versatile use, the 2 Reception Rooms include 18' dual aspect Living Room, 14' Dining Room with large bay window, and a rear aspect Study. The dual aspect fitted Kitchen leads to an 11' Sun / Utility Room with rear aspect French Doors to Garden and side aspect courtesy door. The First Floor Landing services 4 Bedrooms (all measuring in excess of 11') and Bathroom with separate W/C with Bedroom 2 benefiting from an En-suite Shower Room. Outside, there are enclosed established Gardens to the front, side and rear of the property with a double detached Garage approached via gated Driveway providing Parking for several cars. Gardens to the front and side of the property are laid mainly to lawn and comprise of lawned areas with planted flower/shrub beds and hedging. A secure gate accesses the Rear Garden with large Patio area, pond, various flower/shrub beds, raised vegetable plot and fruit trees. There are also two brick built storage sheds.
This rarely available and sought after home must be seen to be truely appreciated hence an early viewing is strongly advised. Please contact Sansome & George Estate Agents to discuss this property in more detail or to schedule a viewing appointment.
BrochuresLiebenrood Road, ReadingBrochure
Liebenrood Road, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading West Station0.6 miles
- Reading Station1.5 miles
- Tilehurst Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30960370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.