City Road, Angel, London, EC1V
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Recently Refurbished
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to public transport
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fully Furnished
This apartment, which spans approximately 500 square feet, comprises a spacious reception with open plan, fully fitted kitchen, unique and quirky wet room with a utility area, double size bedroom, large sash windows and wood floors throughout. Rent includes utility bills except Council Tax.
The property is set in a fantastic location, minutes from Angel (Northern line) and a short walk to Old Street with numerous bus routes and easy access to Kings Cross and the City.
City Road, Angel, London, EC1V
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Station0.2 miles
- Essex Road Station0.7 miles
- Old Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Myspace are an independent agency handling the sales, lettings and management of a diverse selection of residential properties in the Central London area.
Our aim at Myspace is to help you sell or let your property for the best possible price, assisting you every step of the way.
With a growing number of estate agents to choose from, the choice for the potential seller has never been greater. Our aim at Myspace is to help you sell your property professionally, for the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Myspace, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.