Ziggurat Building, London, EC1N
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 1214587
A 1340 sq ft studio loft apartment in the Ziggurat. The Ziggurat is an architect designed conversion from a 1930s printing works
The block has a daytime porter (Monday to Friday) and lift access
The apartment is on the second floor. Bathroom and kitchen have Welsh slate flooring. The living space has Maple flooring with exposed brick pillar and concrete joists in the ceiling. Very high ceiling and large original Crittall windows adds to the generous feeling of space
The apartment is available from 22nd September 2021 with viewings by appointment before and after that date by the owner
Kitchen has an induction hob and oven , dishwasher and under counter fridge and separate freezer
Utility space has washing machine and separate tumble drier
Saffron Hill is a few minutes from Farringdon tube (Circle, Metropolitan & City, Circle) and Thameslink connections to Gatwick and Luton airports. On completion of the Elizabeth Line; easy connection to City and Heathrow airports and Canary Wharf.
Chancery Lane (Central line) is 7 minutes walk
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,800.00 per month (£646.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 15 October, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1214587
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Ziggurat Building, London, EC1N
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farringdon Station0.1 miles
- Chancery Lane Station0.3 miles
- Barbican Station0.4 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 121458716092021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.