Adj To 141 Bunwell Street, Norwich, NR16
- Large Detached Executive Property
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Approx 2261 Sq Ft.
- Open-Plan Kitchen / Diner / Family Room
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom And 2 En-Suites
- Car Charging Point
**OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A NEW BUILD FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR RURAL VILLAGE**
This 5 bedroom detached home is perfect for a family.
The kitchen/diner/family room is undoubtedly the heart of the home measuring a spacious 28ft x 23ft (max) perfect for relaxing or entertaining.
The luxury kitchen is finished to a high standard with a range of integrated appliances, bi fold doors open onto the garden giving that perfect flow from inside out, featuring a patio area leading to the turfed lawn. Downstairs also benefits from a utility room, study room and the lounge. The garage is integrated, with a door from the utility room along with into the rear garden, perfect for all the storage!
Upstairs offers an expansive range of accommodation encompassing 5 double bedrooms, with 2 en-suites and a family bathroom.
The property further benefits from ample parking on the driveway.
Early buyers will be able to make some changes to kitchen specification, depending on build stage.
Build completion scheduled for January 2022.
Please note images used within the advert are CGIs and used for illustration purposes only. Specification is subject to change at any point.
• Luxury fitted kitchen (as pictured). Alternative kitchen and choice of worktop/finishes available at extra cost dependant on build schedule
• Under cabinet lighting
• Freestanding island
• Integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge/freezer, induction hob, double oven and extractor hood
• White sanitaryware comprising of bath with hand held shower, sink and WC
• Chrome heated towel rail and chrome fittings
• Wooden interior doors
• TV point in lounge, bedrooms and dining room where applicable
• Telephone point in lounge and study
• Air source heating – underfloor heating down stairs
• USB points built into electrical sockets
• Engineered wood flooring to be laid in the Hall, Kitchen and Sunroom. Carpets elsewhere (excluding the wet area)
• External tap
• Front and rear outside light
• Flush casement double glazed windows throughout
• Composite front external doors
• Aluminium colour coded bi fold doors to sunroom
• Turf to front and rear gardens
• Electric car charging point
• Electric garage door with internal power and light
• 10 Year new build warranty
• 1 Year Builders warranty
The property is situated within the village of Bunwell. The village offers a shop with post office, a butchers and a garage. The villages of Bunwell and Carleton Rode are rural communities which benefit from being within the catchment area for the nearby Old Buckenham High School which has an enviable reputation. The village is served by the school bus.
The location lies approximately 6 miles equidistant between the historical market town of Wymondham and the bustling market town of Attleborough. Wymondham offers many amenities, excellent access to Norwich via the A11 dual carriageway and benefits from a large Waitrose supermarket. The renowned Wymondham College is equidistant between Attleborough and Wymondham.
Attleborough offers supermarkets and a mix of award winning restaurants, trendy cafe's and eateries, a gallery, and a range of leisure facilities. Situated along the A11 corridor the town is one of the best connected in Norfolk. The town also offers a train service to Cambridge and Norwich allowing for convenient commuting.
D & O Builders are a local family building company and each home will benefit from its individual attention for 1 year after completion as well as a full 10 year Warranty.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Adj To 141 Bunwell Street, Norwich, NR16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spooner Row Station3.1 miles
- Attleborough Station4.6 miles
- Wymondham Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee - there's no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1245609-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks New Homes, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.