Moorgate Court, Moorgate Road
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Over Bath Shower
- Central Location
- Parking Where Available
- Fully Alarmed
- Window Guards
- Conviental Location To Rotherham General Hospital
- No Garden Maintenance fees
- Conveinient location for The Thomas Rotherham College & RCAT
LOUNGE/DINER 18' 2" x 15' 10" (5.56m x 4.83m) The living area has a front facing bay style window with side facing window with guard, wooden fire surround with electric pebble effect fire, two central heating radiators with newly laid carpets.
KITCHEN 8' 11" x 6' 4" (2.73m x 1.94m) A range of wall and base units incorporating a resin 1 1/4 sink with mixer tap, tiled splash backs with integrated fridge , freezer and dishwasher, built in fan assisted electric oven with electric hob, extractor fan over, microwave and washing machine, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1 9' 3" x 8' 11" (2.82m x 2.74m) Rear facing window with guard, built in wardrobes with central heating radiator and newly laid carpet.
BEDROOM 2 4' 11" x 12' 0" (1.52m x 3.67m) Rear facing window with guard, built in wardrobes with central heating radiator and newly laid carpet.
BATHROOM Having a three piece suite in white with over bath electric shower and screen, low flush w/c, vanity mirror unit above the sink and chrome towel radiator with vinyl flooring.
OUTSIDE To the outside of the property is communal garden area, with separate garage with power and light being fully alarmed.
Bond & References Required
Moorgate Court, Moorgate Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station0.6 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.3 miles
- Meadowhall Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We are a successful independent company who specialise in sales, lettings and property management.
Reliable, Professional, Experienced!
Are just a few things our clients say about us! We offer a friendly, personalised service tailored to suit your individual needs and an energetic, motivated team who pride themselves on delivering the highest levels of customer service, driven to sell or let your home.
Our aim is to provide landlords with the best possible tenants and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102353002227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 1st Field Properties, Kiveton Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.