Fairacres Road , Didcot
* A delightful semi detached family home which was fully re-furbished in 2018 and delightfully located in a mature and well established part of town
* Three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor
* Downstairs shower room and WC with a second separate cloakroom
* Modern kitchen diner well equipped with appliances and overlooking the superb rear garden
* Parking and garage to the front
* Extensive and impressive sized 'L' shaped rear garden with a selection of mature shrubs and fruit trees, overlooking the park and offering a great deal of potential
* Offered to the market with no onward chain
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Fairacres Road , Didcot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station0.7 miles
- Appleford Station2.6 miles
- Culham Station3.6 miles
About the agent
William Jones is an independent estate agents specialising in Didcot and surrounding Villages. Our office occupies an enviable town centre location, situated within walking distance of Didcot Railway Station but also benefitting from customer parking directly in front of the office.
The company is headed by Directors William Peddie and Robert Jones who believe in offering a personal, professional and pro-active approach in all aspects of the business, so clients receive the best service
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100805001839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Jones Estate Agents, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.