Nellie Cressal Way, London
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Seventh Floor
- Fully Intergraded Kitchen
- Private Underground Parking
- Private Terrace
- Large Balcony Attached To the Master Room
- Over 1200 Sqft - 113 Sqm
Tastefully finished, immaculately maintained and well-proportioned apartment offering over 1200 sf of living space with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom itself is attached to its own balcony and en suite with the addition of already having access to its large south-west facing private terrace; spectacular views from your 7th floor terrace look over the beautiful London city skyline. To add to this you also have a semi-open plan and fully integrated kitchen, a parking space in the garage and bike storage, and last but not least the amazing floor to ceiling windows is the cherry on top allowing for floods of light to just amplify this space even further.
The property is ideally located for the ease of access in and out of the city via various transport (mile end station approx. 0.6miles, Bow Rd approx. 0.7miles and Devons Rd DLR approx. 0.7 miles)
Felicity J Lord Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
Felicity J Lord Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Nellie Cressal Way, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Devons Road Station0.4 miles
- Mile End Station0.4 miles
- Bow Church Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Bow is popular with families, singles and students for its great tube, bus, train and DLR links. It's easy to get to Canary Wharf from here, as well as London City Airport. CrossRail will soon make it easy to get to West London and beyond too. At just five miles from Central London, you can even get on your bike to get to the middle of town.
There's a beautiful conservation area which makes you feel you are away from the hustle of the city. Roman Road Market is one of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0081_FJL008108444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Felicity J Lord, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.