Gretton Close, Royton, OL2
- 3/4 Bed
- Flexible Living Accomodation
- En-suite To Main Bedroom
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- No Chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Doorsteps.co.uk
Door leading into hallway.
Radiator, doors leading into lounge, study and kitchen, stairs leading to first floor.
Window to front elevation, sliding doors leading into the conservatory, gas fire with marble style surround and hearth, radiators, TV point.
Windows to all sides, double French doors leading into the garden area, door to front elevation leading into the garden, electric heaters.
Study/ Fourth Bedroom
Window to front elevation, radiator.
This family kitchen is fitted with a range of wall, drawer, base units finished in cream with complementing worktops, a ceramic sink with mixer tap. The kitchen comes with electric oven with extractor fan over, induction style hob, washing machine, fridge freezer, spotlights to ceiling.
Door leading into the rear outside area and WC.
Window to rear elevation, WC, hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled to walls and floor.
Window to rear elevation, loft access.
Windows to front elevation, radiator, fitted inbuilt wardrobe to one side, fitted dresser and drawer units.
Window to rear elevation, WC, hand basin, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, fully tiled to walls and floor.
Window to front elevation, radiator, storage cupboard housing water tank.
Window to side elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Window to rear elevation, with modern fitted suite comprising of bath with overhead shower, WC, hand basin unit, fully tiled to walls and floor.
To the front is a long driveway providing off road parking for several cars, gravelled area, two side gates. To the side is an enclosed good sized garden which is laid to lawn with trees and shrubs, patio area.
Garage (5m x 2.8m approx.)
Up and over manual door, power and light, partitioned wall for two areas.
Gretton Close, Royton, OL2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shaw & Crompton Station1.0 miles
- Derker Station1.2 miles
- Oldham Mumps Station1.8 miles
About the agent
A trustworthy online estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our team of local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
* We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. At a fantastic price, but also a great level of service, by having the agent at your property, instead of behind a desk in his offi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10892784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.