The Penthouse, Chine Crescent
- CLOSE TO BEACH!!!
- PRIVATE ROOFTOP TERRACE
- SEA VIEWS
- stylish, modern apartment
- far reaching views
- two reception rooms
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- walking distance to Bournemouth
- service charge £1600 pa
- ***VIDEO TOUR***
Tenure: Share of Freehold
ROOF TERRACE Large, south facing private terrace with stunning far reaching views across Branksome Park. to the sea & Purbeck hills. A versatile entertaining space, which enjoys sunshine all day, including the last of the evening sun with spectacular sunsets.
ENTRANCE HALL 22' 0" x 5.8' (6.71m x 1.52m) Two light points, entry phone, cloak cupboard with separate airing cupboard housing water tank.
LIVING ROOM 17.6' x 11.9' (5.18m x 3.35m) Two light points, double glazed picture windows to both rear aspect & double glazed door leading to the terrace. Storage heater.
SECOND RECEPTION ROOM/BEDROOM THREE 12' 9" x 8' 11" (3.9m x 2.72m) Central ceiling light, double glazing picture window to rear aspect.
KITCHEN Two ceiling lights, double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the mature trees which surround the property. High gloss cupboard doors with worktop over & tiled splashbacks. Integrated dishwasher, space & plumbing for washing machine & freestanding fridge freezer. Electric hob & oven. Tall storage cupboard, breakfast bar close to window, slate flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM 11.3' x 9.8' (3.35m x 2.74m) Central ceiling light, fitted double wardrobes with sliding doors. Double glazed picture window to rear aspect again across fabulous woodland & sunsets!
BEDROOM TWO 8.3' x 8' (2.44m x 2.44m) Central ceiling light, double glazed picture window, radiator.
BATHROOM 8.3' 5.9" (2.57m Inset spotlights, two double glazed opaque windows, bath with 'Aquatronic' shower over & tiled splashbacks. Heated towel rail style radiator, basin, toilet, wall mounted bathroom cabinet.
BrochuresSales Brochure - ...WinCard Sales-A4P...
The Penthouse, Chine Crescent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station1.4 miles
- Branksome Station1.5 miles
- Parkstone Station2.6 miles
About the agent
At Martin & Co Poole we have been selling and letting properties within the town and surrounding areas since 2005.
Our Poole born-and-bred Director Steve Ballam has over 14 years' experience in the property sector. And with his NFOPP qualification in Residential Letting & Property Management, he ensures that the very best advice and support is provided to his customers at all times.
The coastal town of Poole is a highly desirable place to live with properties ranging from one-bedr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100604003311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.