Old Warwick Road, Lapworth
- Absolutely Immaculate Barn Conversion
- Private & Exclusive Courtyard Development
- Large Open Plan Kitchen / Dining & Family Room
- Separate Living Room With Karndean Flooring
- Principal Bedroom with Luxury En Suite
- Second Double Bedroom
- Separate Bathroom
- Private South Westerly Facing Garden
- Detached Garage With Mezzanine Floor
- EPC Rating E
PROPERTY LOCATION The popular village of Lapworth is regarded as an outstanding village in which to reside as it offers an unspoilt rural location yet is located only a short drive from the larger villages of Knowle and Dorridge. In addition, Solihull town centre is some five miles in distance and contains many exclusive shops, boutiques and household names such as John Lewis and House of Fraser. Lapworth village itself contains excellent local inns and shops, rail service from it's own station, village hall, St Mary the Virgin Parish Church, plus a junior and infant school in Station Lane. Being surrounded by greenbelt countryside with many rural, canalside walks and bridle paths, Lapworth is an outstanding village for those who enjoy natural countryside. There are two National Trust properties close to Lapworth, the historic houses of Baddesley Clinton and Packwood House. Stratford-upon-Avon is some 14 miles away and Warwick approximately 9 miles. Furthermore, the N.E.C., Birmingham Airport and Railway Station the M42 and M40 motorway links are all within very easy reach.
COUNCIL TAX Band E
SERVICES Mains electricity and water (on meter). LPG gas.
LOFT SPACE Boarded with lighting - no ladder.
GARDEN South west facing garden
SERVICE CHARGE £960.00 pa
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE SALE Integrated Neff oven. Integrated hob. Extractor. Microwave. Fridge. Freezer. Dishwasher. All carpets, Some curtains. Some blinds. All light fittings. Underfloor heating. Garden shed.
KITCHEN/DINER 20' 4" x 13' 11" (6.20 m x 4.25m) (max)
LIVING ROOM 17' 10" x 13' 11" (5.45m x 4.25m)
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 13' 11" x 12' 3" (4.25m x 3.75m)
EN SUITE 9' 10" x 5' 10" (3.00m x 1.80m) (max)
SECOND BEDROOM 12' 9" x 9' 10" (3.90m x 3.00m)
BATHROOM 9' 10" x 5' 10" (3.00m x 1.80m)
OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY
GARAGE 23' 5" x 10' 7" (7.15m x 3.25m) With Mezzanine Floor
GARDEN Private South Westerly Facing Garden
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
BrochuresA4 6 page Sales -...
Old Warwick Road, Lapworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lapworth Station1.1 miles
- Dorridge Station2.2 miles
- Danzey Station3.1 miles
About the agent
At Xact Homes we are proud to be driving the property and financial services revolution which is currently taking place. Our belief is that the traditional business model of Estate Agency has changed to be customer centric, more technology driven and above all focused on providing a "one stop shop" for our clients. On top of this, providing an unrivalled service is mandatory and not just a statement to be taken glibly!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101296017830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xact Homes, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.