- Communal Entrance / Security Entry System / Communal Grounds
- Lounge / Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Shower Room
- One Allocated Parking Space and Visitors Parking
- CASH BUYER ONLY
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- BUY TO LET - POTENTIAL INCOME £850/£900 PCM
Communal Grounds, One Allocated Parking Space and Visitors Parking
This well presented first floor apartment offers accommodation comprising communal entrance with security entrance system, lounge / diner, kitchen with a range of eye and base level units, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, inset electric hob with oven and grill below, spaces for washing machine and upright fridge freezer.
Two bedrooms and shower room comprising corner shower cubicle, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
This apartment has the added benefit of gas fired boiler to radiators.
Location / Directions
Satellite Navigation RG21 8UP
All mains are connected to the property and central heating is via gas fired boiler to radiators.
LEASE: Approximately 67 years remaining. MAINTENANCE CHARGE: £95 per month. GROUND RENT: £130 per annum
Tax Band 'C'
Strictly by appointment
Brochures1948570488-Pub New B
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basingstoke Station0.8 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Simmons & Sons was first established in 1802 and since then we have grown in expertise to provide knowledge and give professional advice on Residential Sales and Lettings, Commercial property, Development, New Homes and Rural and Agricultural property within a wide radius of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire.
As members of both ARLA Propertymark and NAEA Propertymark we follow strict guidelines both to protect our Clients and to encourage and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 89838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simmons & Sons, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.