Holly Place, High Wycombe, HP11
- TWO Bedroom / TWO Bathroom
- TOP Floor Apartment / Opposite PARK
- SOUTH Facing BALCONY to Rear
- TWO Allocated PARKING Spaces
- PETS by Permission / CLOSE to M40
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with The Frost Partnership
A very well appointed two bedroom, two bathroom top floor apartment located opposite Kingsmead Park in Loudwater, with allocated parking for two cars. Rooms are of a good proportion, the kitchen is separate from the living room and the master bedroom has a good sized en-suite shower room. The property benefits from a rear aspect South Facing balcony, over looking woodland, with ample space for table and chairs. Close by are main line rail stations into Marylebone, Jct 3 of 40 and regular buses into High Wycombe, which offers a range of amenities including shops, new sports centre, bowling alley and cinema. Sought after Grammar schools are also close by. Viewing is highly recommended for FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR with rental yield of 4.2%. NO ONWARD CHAIN
Holly Place, High Wycombe, HP11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station1.9 miles
- Bourne End Station2.4 miles
- Beaconsfield Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Over the past 100 years, the Frost name in property has become established as the leading residential sales and lettings specialists within The Chilterns, The Thames Valley and West Middlesex.
Today, we offer a strong 15 office linked network for residential sales and lettings, along with our established Chartered Surveyors and Commercial services, Land and New Homes.
Our friendly staff and management teams offer their in-depth local knowledge, together with the experience to prov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FHH210188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Flackwell Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.