Holly Close, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13
- A modern detached property
- Five bedrooms, refitted ensuite & bathroom
- Three reception rooms
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility & cloakroom
- South facing, low maintenance garden
- Resin gravel parking for four cars, garage
- Walking distance to Brackley town centre
The ground floor accommodation includes separate sitting, dining and family rooms, a refitted and open plan kitchen/breakfast room, a utility room and a cloakroom. The present owners currently use the family room as a sixth bedroom.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms, one of which is currently used as an office. There is a refitted en suite shower room to the master bedroom and a refitted four piece bathroom.
Outside and to the front there is a hardstanding resin gravel effect driveway for four cars which leads to the single garage which is accessed via an electric door. The south facing rear garden is low maintenance and offers a good level of privacy.
The property has versatile accommodation, with the family room currently used as a sixth bedroom. There is also a sitting room and a dining room. The kitchen/breakfast room has been extended and has French doors leading to the south facing garden, and Velux ceiling windows. There is also a central island and a range of base and wall mounted units. Fitted appliances include a double oven, a hob and extractor, a microwave, dishwasher and full height double fridge.
To the front the property is laid principally to hardstanding off street parking. This is a gravel effect sealed resin surface and is low maintenance. The rear garden is enclosed, south facing and also landscaped for low maintenance. The garden is not overlooked and provides a good level of privacy.
Situation and Schooling
The town of Brackley has four primary schools, Magdalen College, a Church of England junior school and Winchester House. There is also a range of shopping facilities including a large Tesco and Waitrose. Leisure facilities include play parks and a library and there are also GP and dental surgeries. Brackley is approximately 10 miles from Banbury, 12 miles from Bicester and 20 miles from Milton Keynes where there are a wider range of shopping facilities.
Holly Close, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Established for over 50 years, Michael Graham has a long heritage of assisting buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to successfully navigate the property market. With fourteen offices covering Buckingham and the surrounding villages as well as the neighbouring areas of Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire and Oxfordshire, we have access to some of the region's most desirable town and country homes.Give Your Home
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUC210153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Buckingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.