Abbey Orchard Street, London, SW1P
- Let type:
- Long term
- Flexible rental terms
- Secure underground parking (price on application)
- 24 hour emergency helpline service
Luke House offers an excellent variety of 30 newly refurbished studio, one and two bedroom apartments, situated on the upper floors of this purpose built development building, offering flexible accommodation to suit all requirements. The building has a dedicated building manager, secure underground parking, wifi, laundry room and lift service.
Centrally located in Westminster, just off Victoria Street, Luke House is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants, as well as giving easy access to the rest of the city. Residents of Luke House have easy access to some of the capital’s best known historic sights – including Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. It is a 5 minute walk to St James’s Park tube station (District line) and to Victoria tube and train station (Victoria line & Gatwick Express).
Abbey Orchard Street, London, SW1P
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. James's Park Station0.1 miles
- Westminster Station0.4 miles
- Victoria Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Let's Talk Property provides a full residential lettings, sales and property management service covering Bayswater, Paddington, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Maida Vale and surrounding areas. The agency is also a full-serviced, real estate company representing clients worldwide in a broad spectrum including residential, commercial, international and holiday lets. We want to redefine the business of real estate, modernize and advance the industry by fostering a culture of partnership in which al
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LTP200906_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let's Talk Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.