Merchant Square, London, W2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
It comprises a beautiful reception room with superb views, a modern fully fitted open plan kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and ample storage space. The apartment is situated on the third floor of this prestigious building which features a concierge service, lift service and secure underground parking.
The apartment offers easy access to superb transport links such as Paddington Train Station (Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, Circle, District lines and Heathrow) Edgware Road (Circle, District and Bakerloo lines).
Merchant Square, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Station0.1 miles
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.2 miles
- Paddington Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Let's Talk Property provides a full residential lettings, sales and property management service covering Bayswater, Paddington, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Maida Vale and surrounding areas. The agency is also a full-serviced, real estate company representing clients worldwide in a broad spectrum including residential, commercial, international and holiday lets. We want to redefine the business of real estate, modernize and advance the industry by fostering a culture of partnership in which al
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LTP200999_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let's Talk Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.