Roberttown Lane, Liversedge, WF15
- 3 Bedrooms
- Village centre
- Large lounge and dining kitchen
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Whitegates
Unassuming from the outside, well worth a closer look!
Secure composite front door, open to lounge;
14' 5" x 17' 11" (4.39m x 5.45m)
Large reception, stairs to first floor, door to cellar, front facing window, central heating radiator, traditional wood flooring, double doors open up into the dining kitchen;
Kitchen Dining Room
13' 8" x 17' 3" (4.16m x 5.26m)
Lovely spacious room with rear door and window, continuation of the wood flooring from the lounge, kitchen with island unit, sink and drainer, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for a dining table and chairs.
14' 5" x 17' 11" (4.39m x 5.47m)
Very large master bedroom with two front facing windows, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes.
13' 8" x 9' 1" (4.16m x 2.77m)
Rear facing window with far reaching views, central heating radiator.
7' 9" x 13' 7" (2.35m x 4.13m)
Rear facing window, central heating radiator, wall mounted combi-boiler.
5' 10" x 13' 5" (1.77m x 4.08m)
Part tiled to the walls, airing cupboard, rear facing window, central heating radiator, panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc.
To the front a small cottage garden, to the rear a patio area.
Roberttown Lane, Liversedge, WF15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mirfield Station2.0 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.6 miles
- Deighton Station3.0 miles
About the agent
These are just some of the reasons why Whitegates is one of the leading estate agents in Mirfield selling over 10 million pounds worth of property in 2015:
-Fabulous town centre office position
-Network of 300 offices nationwide
-Qualified experienced staff with local knowledge
-In house lettings managing 350 properties around Mirfield.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD210248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Mirfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.