Burton Road, Finedon, WELLINGBOROUGH
- Self-contained annexe
- Generous garden
- No onward chain
- Double Garage
- Gated driveway
- Open plan living
Unique & spacious family home | master bedroom with en-suite | self-contained annexe | no onward chain | open plan living | gated entrance | lots of parking & double garage | edge of village location
Set back from the main road in the popular village of Finedon is this truly secluded and unique four bedroom property. Complete with self-contained annex, double garage with electric up and over door and set behind gates with generous off-road parking and garden space.
The property is much improved by the current owners with the focal point to the property being the open-plan kitchen/family room with large open fireplace and bi-fold doors leading out onto the garden. Another focal point includes the circular dedicated dressing room/4th bedroom which is accessible directly from the Master Bedroom.
The property is offered with no onward chain and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Entrance Hall - 13' 2" x 10' 9" (4.01m x 3.28m)
Snug/Dining Room - 13' 1" x 11' 0" (3.99m x 3.35m)
Open Plan Kitchen/Family Room - L-Shaped Room 31' 10" max. x 29' 11" max. (9.70m x 9.12m)
Master bedroom - 17' 8" x 11' 0" (5.38m x 3.35m)
En-suite - 10' 7" x 11' 0" (3.23m x 3.35m)
Bedroom two - 17' 11" x 15' 3" (5.46m x 4.65m)
Bedroom three - 13' 11" x 10' 6" (4.24m x 3.20m)
Bedroom four/Dressing Room - Circular Room 11' 10" in diameter (3.61m)
Bathroom - 7' 3" x 8' 8" (2.21m x 2.64m)
Kitchen - 13' 0" x 5' 7" (3.96m x 1.70m)
Bathroom - 7' 9" x 6' 5" (2.36m x 1.96m)
Living - 15' 4" x 12' 11" (4.67m x 3.94m)
Double Garage (below annexe) - 28' 7" x 18' 8" (8.71m x 5.69m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Burton Road, Finedon, WELLINGBOROUGH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station2.8 miles
- Kettering Station4.9 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , THRAPSTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THR102291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.