Ewell Road, Surbiton, KT6
- Ground floor flat set in a secure retirement development for the over 60's
- Modern reception with space to dine and direct access to the communal gardens
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with vibrant feature walls
- Comfortable double bedroom with wood flooring
- Sleek bathroom with stylish finishes
- Ample storage space within the apartment
- On-site laundry room, residents lounge and guest accommodation available to rent
- Offered with a long lease
Kingfisher Court benefits from a range of shops, restaurants and local amenities along Ewell Road. An array of lovely schools are in close proximity, and Surbiton central station is the nearest transport link with access to the city.
BrochuresProperty detailsSuper sized images
Ewell Road, Surbiton, KT6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surbiton Station0.5 miles
- Berrylands Station1.0 miles
- Tolworth Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Foxtons is proud to be London's leading estate agency, with sales, lettings, property management and support specialists working across more than 50 interconnected offices.
Our business is built to serve customers better, with the scale required to reach more people, fuelled by the commitment and expertise of our teams, supported by best-in-class technology. These strengths allow us to consistently deliver the great results our customers expect.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1184522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.