Damson Way, Bidford-on-Avon, Alcester
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- ENSUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- REMAINDER OF NHBC WARRANTY
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Leaders Sales
***IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED VILLAGE HOME WITH LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN AND ENSUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM***
This DETACHED VILLAGE HOME boasts a wonderfully LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN, ENSUITE to the master bedroom and is IMMACULATELY PRESENTED throughout.
As you approach the property you will find a well presented fore garden and driveway for multiple vehicles leading to the garage.
The spacious ground floor comprises: entrance hall, WC, family lounge, kitchen/diner.
The first floor comprises: 3 well proportioned bedrooms, ensuite to the master bedroom and the family bathroom.
The property further benefits from a glorious landscaped rear garden and the remainder of the new build warranty.
Bidford on Avon is located approximately seven miles from Stratford upon Avon and approximately 8 miles from the market town of Evesham. The village offers a variety of shops, a riverside public house and restaurants, there is also a primary school, church and regular transport links to nearby towns and villages. The village further benefits from the 'big meadow' which has a lovely play area and is very popular for dog walking and leisure activities. Major transport links are available within easy reach with the M40 accessed from Warwick and the M5 near Evesham. There is a regular direct train service to London Paddington and London Paddington from both Honeybourne and Evesham.
Damson Way, Bidford-on-Avon, Alcester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Honeybourne Station5.0 miles
- Wilmcote Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Highly Rated
Leaders in Evesham - rated Highly Rated for Sales in the Best Estate Agent Guide 2020<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EVE210168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Evesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.