Moorlands Road, Camberley, GU15
- Available For Accompanied Viewing Mon - Fri 8.30am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 5pm
- Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- Rear Garden Approx. 70'
- Detached Double Garage
- No Onward Chain
- EPC Rating D
Camberley is ideally situated thirty-five miles southwest of central London on the A30 and within easy access of junctions 3 & 4 of the M3 motorway. There are regular trains from London to Camberley and fast trains from Farnborough to Waterloo (45 minutes). Camberley offers a good variety of high street retailers and The Atrium complex has a nine-screen cinema, bowling alley, health & fitness club, cafés and restaurants, whilst nearby The Meadows has superstores including Marks and Spencer and Next. Camberley Heath Golf Course offers excellent facilities along with Camberley Cricket Club and the Camberley Theatre. There is a wide range of well-respected schools in both the state and private sectors.
Central London 35 miles
Reading 19 miles
Basingstoke 19 miles
Guildford 17 miles
Woking 10 miles
Heathrow Airport 25 miles
Gatwick Airport 48 miles
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Moorlands Road, Camberley, GU15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camberley Station0.7 miles
- Blackwater Station0.8 miles
- Frimley Station1.3 miles
About the agent
The Camberley office was established in 1990 and since then has become well-known for offering a high quality service to local buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Our team is led by Director, Richard Orme. Richard has over 18 years’ experience, coupled with an excellent track record for providing first class service, whilst ensuring that the very best price is achieved for his client’s homes.
Our ‘all in one’ service includes estate agents fees, legal fees on your sale and an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FYO210147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vickery, Camberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.