5A, High Calside, Paisley, PA2 6BY
- Rare to the Market Location
- Accommodation Extends to 165sq m
- Upper Conversion Over Two Levels
- Roof Garden
- Private Rear Garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Cochran Dickie Estate Agency
Situated in this fabulous address is this substantial upper conversion which was extended sometime in the 1970s creating a family home of some 165 sq m of internal accommodation with roof garden and private section to the rear.
Entered via the side of the building a stairwell immediately takes you to the gallery first floor. On this floor you will find the fantastically proportioned dining size kitchen and one of the house bathrooms. A stairwell leads up from here to the formal lounge, sitting room or fourth bedroom &principal bedroom. A further carpeted stairwell then leads to a half landing with a door that gives you access to the roof garden which is bordered by a wrought iron railing. Continuing up the stairwell leads to two further bedrooms and a second bathroom.
A stone chipped driveway provides ample parking and runs adjacent to a single garage, the lawn and to the rear of the garage more garden space currently woodland.
The specification includes gas central heating and a mixture of double glazed and single glazed windows.
This is a leafy setting at High Calside and is well positioned for all amenities nearby including Morrisons, numerous local shops and the RAH. It is a short journey to the town centre and railway travel with direct access to Glasgow available from Canal Street station which is only a five minute walk from the property to Gilmour Street station in the town centre.
Dining Kitchen 22’6 x 15’1
Formal Lounge 22’6 into bay x 15’1
Sitting/bed 4 17’1 x 7’2
Bathroom 9’9 x 6’6
Principal Bedroom 13’2 x 10’4
Bedroom 2 13’7 x 10’6
Bedroom 3 12’10 x 11’0
Bathroom 15’4 x 4’5
5A, High Calside, Paisley, PA2 6BY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.3 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station0.6 miles
- Paisley St. James Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 2010 Cochran Dickie Estate Agency opened it's doors and the company grew rapidly to soon become the biggest independent selling agent in the Renfrewshire area. And it shows. We have been awarded with 'Exceptional Sales' by BEST Estate Agency Guide 2021 - ranking us within the top 5% of the country!
Our core values: honesty and integrity and personal service, you wouldn't expect anything less.WE MARKET IN LOCATIONS W
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 179299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cochran Dickie Estate Agency, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.