Bering Square, London
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Riverside End of Terrace Town House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Bath /Shower Rooms
- Driveway Parking
- Private Garden
- Conservatory Off Kitchen/Diner
- Balcony with River Views
- Available Immediately
End of Terrace Town house in private Riverside development close to Mast House Terrace Pier with direct and regular River Taxi/boat service to the City (18 minutes), Westminster, Chelsea and many more. Mudchute, Island Gardens and Canary Wharf Stations are also easily accessible for excellent transport links.Located in a very pleasant square which opens to River and faces South, 4 double bedrooms all with large built in wardrobes, 3 bathrooms one is en suite, private rear garden with conservatory off the kitchen and front driveway parking for 2 cars. This is a spacious family home in prime location with River views from the lounge and top bedroom, internal viewings are recommended. This house offers modern, stylish interiors throughout with abundance of living space, off-street parking, private terrace and rear garden.
Bering Square, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mudchute Station0.4 miles
- Island Gardens Station0.5 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Landmark Estates
We are a real-estate agent covering the Docklands, Royal Dock and East London areas. We provide rentals, sales, property management and mortgage services. Our experienced team have a combined industry experience of over fifty years and it is through this experience that we try and eliminate all the usual problems associated with property related transactions.
I first established in the East London area in 1993. Having worked for a number
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8809072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landmark Estates, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.