Hopkins Heath Shawbirch TF5 0LX
- A well Positioned Studio Apartment located within a very popular residential area
- Providing approximately 25.1 sq metres ( 269.9 sq feet ) of living space
- Located within a well established and much sought after residential area. Excellent access to the main road network and a short drive to both Shawbirch medical centre, the Princess Royal Hospita...
- Shower room
- Electric heating and double glazing
- Communal parking to the rear of the property
- Leasehold with approximately 67 years remaining Service Charge £1932.81 per Year Ground Rent £100 per Year
- No Upward Chain
Providing approximately 25.1 sq metres ( 269.9 sq feet ) of living space
Located within a well established and much sought after residential area. Excellent access to the main road network and a short drive to both Shawbirch medical centre, the Princess Royal Hospital and the historical local Wellington Market Town with a wealth of Shops, amenities and facilities.
Comprising: Kitchen, lounge/bedroom, shower room, electric heating and double glazing. Communal parking to the rear of the property. Leasehold with approximately 67 years remaining. No Upward Chain
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Hopkins Heath Shawbirch TF5 0LX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellington Station1.6 miles
- Oakengates Station4.1 miles
- Telford Central Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Harwood Estate Agents.
A local, family run business, Harwood are renowned for providing excellent customer service with a personal, proactive and professional approach. Harwood Estate Agents specialise in residential sales and lettings and our dedicated and experienced team can advise you on just about everything from decor to referrals for financial advice, we have it covered! With a wealth of experience, and local knowledge covering Shropshire, you can be comfortable
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11130118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harwood The Estate Agents, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.