Chapel Close, Clowne, Chesterfield
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern first Floor Appartment
- Electric Heating
- Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom
- Close To Local Amenities
- Close to Jnc 30 M1
- Close Walk To The Centre Of Clowne
- EPC = D
Accommodation - Entrance is gained through the front wooden floor into the entrance hall with stairs to the first floor landing which benefits from an intercom, access to the loft, coving to the ceiling, an airing cupboard and an electric storage heater.
Lounge - 3.88m x 3.69m - Fitted with a upvc double glazed bay window viewing to the front of the property, coving to the ceiling, a television aerial point and an electric storage heater. From here through an archway is the;
Kitchen - 2.28m x 2.24m - Fitted with a range of units in white above and below areas of easy clean work surfaces inset to which is a white 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and an electric hob with electric oven beneath and extractor over. Also fitted is tiling to splashbacks an electric heater and two upvc double glazed windows, one viewing to the front, and the other viewing to the rear of the property.
Bedroom One - 3.60m x 2.95m - Fitted with a upvc double glazed window viewing to the rear of the property, coving to the ceiling, a television aerial point and an electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two - 2.63m x 1.79m - Fitted with a upvc double glazed window viewing to the rear of the property, coving to the ceiling, a television aerial point and an electric storage heater.
Bathroom - 1.79m x 1.67m - Fitted with suite in white comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush toilet. Also fitted is an extractor fan, tiling to splashbacks and an electric wall heater.
Other Information - The full Energy Performance Certificate for this property can be viewed at
Alternatively a copy can be requested from our Clowne Office.
BrochuresChapel Close, Clowne, ChesterfieldEPCBrochure
Chapel Close, Clowne, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cresswell Station2.1 miles
- Whitwell Station2.6 miles
- Langwith-Whaley Thorns Station3.8 miles
About the agent
We are a local, independent firm specialising in Residential Lettings and Property Management. As specialists, we are fully focused on the priorities and needs of Landlords and Tenants. Unlike estate agents, our loyalties are not divided by dealing with property sales and mortgages. We can help and offer advice on taking the first steps to getting your ‘buy to let’ mortgage. We are there right from the very first phone call, through to finding a suitable tenant, and then managing the property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30962800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pinewood Properties, Clowne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.