Draycott Road, Sawley, NG10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Detached character property
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms and conservatory
- Kitchen/diner and separate utility
- Downstairs W/C and upstairs shower room
- Rear and front gardens
- Parking and garage
- Located within Sawley Village
- Close to local amenities and transport links
- Please call now to arrange a viewing
This property is situated in Sawley Village, close to local schools, amenities and offers excellent transport links.
Porch - UPVC door leads to porch area giving access to another UPVC door to entrance hallway.
Entrance hallway - Neutral decor and carpeted flooring, giving access to kitchen, downstairs W/C, dining area, lounge and stairs to first floor.
Lounge - Neutral decor and carpet, window to the side of the property, bespoke built in cupboards and fire place, access to conservatory and radiator.
Dining area - Wooden effect laminate flooring, neutral decor, window to the front of the property and radiator.
Conservatory (accessible via utility and lounge) - Wooden effect laminate flooring and access to rear garden.
Kitchen/dining area - Floor and wall mounted bespoke wooden units with integrated electric cooker and grill, gas hob with extractor fan over, sink unit, fridge, freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, two pantry cupboards, door to utility and two windows.
Utility - Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, work surface space, and access to conservatory and rear garden.
Downstairs W/C - Neutral decor, window to the front of the property, wash hand basin and W/C.
Galleried landing to first floor with bespoke wooden handrail and banister, neutral decor and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom one - Dual aspect windows, neutral decor, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom two - Neutral decor and carpeted flooring, window and radiator.
Bedroom three - Neutral decor and carpeted flooring, window and radiator.
Shower room - Tiled flooring and walls, mains fed wall mounted shower with cubicle surround in wet room style, wash hand basin, W/C, heated towel rail and radiator.
To the front of the property is a walled garden and a pathway leading to front door and access via the side of the property.
To the rear of the property is a well established lawn, a parking space via a secure gate, garage and patio seating area.
Please call now to arrange a viewing.
Smoking not accepted
Holding deposit £300.00
Please note should you have an outstanding CCJ, Bankruptcy or an IVA unfortunately you may not be considered.
The amount of income you need to be earning jointly or individually needs to be £39,000 annually.
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of great importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. Alternatively, we will be pleased to check the information for you. These particulars do not from a contract or part of a contract.
EPC rating: E.
Draycott Road, Sawley, NG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Eaton Station0.6 miles
- East Midlands Parkway Station2.1 miles
- Toton Lane Tram Stop3.0 miles
About the agent
Belvoir! is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Long Eaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.