Armour Court, Blantyre
- beautifully presented family home in quiet area
- rarely available bungalow
- lovely, big lounge with real wood flooring
- open plan dining room
- good size modern kitchen
- master bedroom with french doors to the garden
- fully tiled bathroom
- well maintained gardens
Hello, are you looking for a beautifully presented and rarely available 3 bedroom, extended semi-detached bungalow in a quiet cul de sac in Blantyre?
Would you like a lovely, big lounge with modern decor, real wood flooring, feature fireplace and open plan dining room?
What about a gorgeous light wood kitchen with tiled splashback, contrasting dark grey worktops, tiled flooring and integrated appliances?
How about 3 very well presented bedrooms, all with fresh neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes in two of the rooms?
Would you like french doors off the master bedroom opening out to the garden?
What about a really lovely bathroom, with fully tiled walls, contrasting tiled flooring, shower over the bath, glass shower screen and heated chrome towel rail?
How about enclosed, very private gardens with astro turf lawn, and long driveway to the front and side?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on
Lounge 4.52m (14'10") x 3.20m (10'6")
Dining Room 3.56m (11'8") x 2.29m (7'6")
Kitchen 4.50m (14'9") x 2.36m (7'9")
Bedroom 1 3.68m (12'1") x 2.34m (7'8")
Bedroom 2 3.81m (12'6") x 2.69m (8'10")
Bedroom 3 3.28m (10'9") x 2.46m (8'1")
Family Bathroom 2.08m (6'10") x 1.85m (6'1")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Armour Court, Blantyre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blantyre Station1.3 miles
- Newton Station2.3 miles
- Hamilton West Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Whether you're selling your home or looking for a new one the team at igloo are here to help. With no small print and a one off fixed fee we'll make the whole experience of selling your home a pleasure!Think all estate agents are the same?
Well we don't - we know we're different.......
Think an office that has sold more property across Lanarkshire & Glasgow than any other, over the last 3 years.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1006586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.