Homesteads Private Estate
- Private Estate Location
- Detached property
- 3 Bedrooms
- Many original features
- Potential to extend STPP
- Excellent School Catchment Area
- Elevated position with rear views over South Weald country park
- Attractive rear garden of approximately 120 ft
Although this property offers three bedrooms there is enormous scope for enlargement/development subject to the usual building and planning consents. This plot enjoys the advantage of being one of the remaining few that has not yet been re developed. Plot width approximately 53ft with a rear garden measuring approximately 120ft
An early viewing is highly recommended.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Homesteads Private Estate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brentwood Station0.8 miles
- Shenfield Station2.3 miles
- Harold Wood Station2.6 miles
About the agent
HS Estate Agents is an independent family owned property agency located close to Brentwood station. Being the only agent in Essex to be accredited with Trading Standards “Buy with Confidence” award our aim is to exceed our clients` expectations through our quality of service, honesty and integrity. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent you will find that at HS Estate Agents we offer a vibrant, personal and friendly but above all professional service.
Our team has over fifty
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2330_MSBW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HS Estate Agents, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.