Ashburn Road, Heaton Norris
- Stunning Period Property
- Close to Local Amenities and Schools
- Period Features Throughout
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Useful Cellar Chambers
Situated on an ever-popular road in Heaton Norris/Moor border and just a short walk to the shops, bars, restaurants and local schools. A superb example of how to tastefully modernise a period property into a brilliant family home offering light and spacious accommodation throughout. The property has been wonderfully transformed with modern touches that perfectly complement its period features with a layout comprising; Spacious entrance hall, down stairs WC, lounge with bay window and log burning stove, a fantastic open plan kitchen/dining room with breakfast bar and patio doors leading out onto the stunning garden with patio areas and lawned area including a brick built pizza oven. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned double bedrooms and a beautiful luxury family bathroom.
To the second floor a stunning bedroom letting in and abundance of late plus under eaves storage. To the basement level are cellar chambers currently being used as a utility area and storage The property sits on a pleasant plot and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Viewing Highly Recommended!
Ashburn Road, Heaton Norris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heaton Chapel Station0.6 miles
- Stockport Station1.0 miles
- Reddish South Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Gascoigne Halman are an award winning estate agency with 22 networked offices. The Heaton Moor Branch is managed by Adam Sibiga who has over 16 years’ experience in the property industry.
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 832584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Heaton Moor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.