Aboyne Drive, London, SW20
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Large bright double bedrooms
- Modern tiled bathroom
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Spacious living room
- Built in storage
- Large garden
- Raynes Park location
- 15 min walk from station
- 10 mins from amenities
The property comprises 2 large double bedrooms (one featuring built in storage), a bright and spacious living room, a modern kitchen/diner, modern bathroom, and an extensive garden.
The property has been recently refurbished, with all modern appliances and fittings giving it flat a smart and attractive finish.
Large windows throughout provide the property with plenty of natural light.
Ideally situated in SW20, this flat is in excellent commuting distance from Central London while still enjoying a little more peace and quiet.
Just a 10 minute walk from local amenities.
15 minute walk from Raynes Park station for Southwestern services.
20 minute walk from New Malden station.
4.09m x 3.68m
Large main bedroom with modern built in storage and large bay windows
Modern marble tiled bathroom with bathtub
3.69m x 3.11m
Modern kitchen/diner with new appliances
Family Living room
4.10m x 4.0m
Large and bright living room
2.18m x 2m
Bright second bedroom
Aboyne Drive, London, SW20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.6 miles
- Raynes Park Station0.6 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Hello Neighbour is on a mission to transform the residential renting sector, making it simple, transparent and affordable.
We are building a bridge between home owners and home seekers, by using the latest technology. We are re-imagining how people rent property, making you the experts.
We are proud members of PRS, Property Ombudsman, UKALA, CMP, Guild of Residential Landlords, UKProptech and MyDeposits.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 150_EAF_74909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hello Neighbour, Cottenham Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.