Wycherley Close, Ormesby, TS7 9HZ
- Three Double Bedroom Semi-Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Two Shower Rooms/WC - One To Each Floor
- First Floor Dormer Extension Built To The Highest Of Standards
- Beautiful Juliet Style Balcony Overlooking Nothing But Greenary
- Highly Desirable Cul-De-Sac Location In The Picturesque Village Of Ormesby
- Online Virtual Tour To View - Physical Viewings Also Available
| This Unique And Amazing 3 Double Bedroom Semi-Detached Dormer Bungalow Has Undergone Extensive Construction Work To Create A One Of A Kind Home - Offering A Master Bedroom With Juliet Style Balcony And Gorgeous Views Of Nothing But Greenary And Its Uninterrupted Silence, A Second Double Bedroom And Luxury Shower Room Complete The Dormer Extension | To The Ground Floor Is A Full Width Living/Dining Room With A Sliding Patio Door Opening Into The Private South-Westerly Facing Rear Garden, An Entrance Hallway, Basic Kitchen, Utility/Rear Porch, Ground Floor Wetroom And A Third Double Bedroom Complete The Internal Accommodation | Externally There Will Be A Two To Three Car Driveway And Boundary Fencing | Also Benefitting From An Ideal logic combination Boiler (1 Year Old), UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Front Door | This Property Does Require Some Further Updating To Be Completely Finished (Would Benefit From A New Kitchen Which Could Be Extended At Relatively Low Cost) - This leaves Plenty Of Scope & Potential For A New Buyer To Make This Home Perfect For Them And Not Buying Somebody Else's Taste *PLEASE NOTE* There Is A New Build 3 Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow In Construction Next Door Which Will Be Finished By Year End - This Does Not Take Away Any Light Or Privacy From This Amazing Property - Feel Free To Have A Viewing And Ask The Owner Any Questions | Online Virtual Tour Walkthrough Available - Physical Viewings Also Available |
Wycherley Close, Ormesby, TS7 9HZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gypsy Lane Station0.4 miles
- Nunthorpe Station0.7 miles
- Marton Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LTT_PRP_LFSYCL_486_68898374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Express, Normanby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.