Stryd Silurian, Llanharry, Pontyclun
- Two reception rooms
- Integral garage and driveway
- Enclosed rear garden
- Fitted wardrobes to master
- Close to Pontyclun Village
- Planning Permission Granted for Garage Conversion and Exstention above
- Planning Ref:
This property is well presented and move in ready, benefiting from a driveway and garage along with three good sized bedrooms with two benefiting from fitted wardrobes, kitchen with a breakfast bar area, this is a great family home.
This three bedroom semi detached property is based in Llanharry and is move in ready with potential to easily add your own stamp to it! The property is very conveniently located, being only a few minutes away from Pontyclun Village.
Internally, the accommodation comprises w/c, lounge and dining room with French doors onto the rear garden, large kitchen area with breakfast bar area and a door to the garage and under stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs are three generous bedrooms plus a family bathroom with shower over bath.
Outside, the rear of the property benefits from a patio and lawn area with enclosed fencing. To the front of the property is a driveway leading to the garage. There is also planning permission to convert the existing garage and construct a first floor extension above.
Doors leading to cloakroom and living room.
Comprising a W.C. and wash hand basin, obscure window to front.
Lounge 15' 5" x 14' 7" ( 4.70m x 4.45m )
Window to front, staircase leading to first floor.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.24m )
With French doors leading on to rear garden.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 9' ( 4.90m x 2.74m )
Window to rear and door leading to rear garden, gas hob and oven, space for washing machine under the sink, space for under counter fridge, breakfast bar area and space for a small table, under stair cupboard. Door leading to garage, attic hatch allowing access to attic space above the garage.
First Floor Landing
Window to right, access to all first floor rooms, airing cupboard, access to attic via hatch.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Window to front, double fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.77m )
Window to rear overlooking the garden, fitted wardrobe. A double size bedroom.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.21m x 2.06m )
Single bedroom with window to rear.
Comprising bath with shower over, W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin. Obscure glass window to rear.
Laid to lawn and fenced surround with gravel beds.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Stryd Silurian, Llanharry, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station1.3 miles
- Llanharan Station2.0 miles
- Pencoed Station3.7 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL305058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.