Farm Road, West Moors, BH22 0JL
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Substantially enlarged and well presented end of terraced family home
- Entrance hall
- 33ft Open plan lounge/kitchen/breakfast room
- 23ft Lounge area
- 17ft Impressive master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom finished in a modern white suite
- 35ft x 20ft Secluded rear garden
- Garage in a nearby block
Farm road is a sought after and convenient location within the village of West Moors, conveniently positioned approximately 400 metres from the village centre.
• Four bedroom end of terraced family home
• Entrance hall
• 33ft Open plan lounge/kitchen/breakfast room
• 23ft Lounge area with window to the front aspect and useful understairs cupboard
• Kitchen/breakfast area incorporating roll top work surfaces with breakfast bar, good range of base and wall units, integrated oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, recess and plumbing for washing machine, recess for condensing tumble dryer, space for American style fridge/freezer, replacement wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor, sliding patio doors leading out into the rear garden
• 22ft Dual aspect sitting room/dining room with French doors leading out into the rear garden and a spiral staircase leading up to the master bedroom
• 17ft Impressive master bedroom
• En-suite shower room finished in a modern white suite incorporating a large walk-in shower area, wall mounted wash hand basin and WC
• Two double bedrooms
• Single bedroom
• Bathroom finished in a white suite incorporating a panelled bath, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor
• The rear garden offers a good degree of seclusion, is fully enclosed and measures approximately 35ft x 20ft
• The garden has been landscaped for ease of maintenance and incorporates decked, gravelled and patio areas. A side path leads round to a side gate
• The front garden has been landscaped for ease of maintenance
• The property is also conveyed with a garage located in a nearby block
• Garage has metal up and over door
• Further benefits include double glazing and a gas fired central heating system with replacement boiler
West Moors offers a good selection of day-to-day amenities. Ferndown’s town centre is located approximately 2 miles away. Ferndown offers an excellent rang of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: C
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Farm Road, West Moors, BH22 0JL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station6.8 miles
About the agent
At Hearnes Estate Agents, we pride ourselves on providing a unique and tailored property service in the Dorset and Hampshire area. As a family run business since 1996, we have a track record of delivering outstanding service, covering all aspects of property sales.
With expert knowledge of the local and surrounding areas, we provide our customers with a specialist service that is professional, honest and efficient, ensuring our clients receive the best possible adv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 154758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.