Ton Rhosyn, Bridgend
- Excellent Location
- Rear Access To Property
- Two Bedroom House
- Extra Piece Of Land At Rear Of Property
- Close to Shops & Amenities
- Excellent Catchment For Schools
- Driveway For Two Cars
- Private Rear Garden
Ton Rhosyn, Bridgend
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgend Station0.8 miles
- Wildmill Station1.2 miles
- Sarn Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Shaw & Co a dynamic and professional Independent Estate Agent, with an enviable reputation, remaining an independent company, and offering a high level of professional service tailor-made to meet the specific needs of each client. Shaw & Co believe in the business of being human and valuing clients and business partners. Shaw & Co understanding that a good working relationship needs care and consideration.
Backed by our experienced professional staff, who are confident at ach
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102727001968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shaw & Co, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.