West Avenue, Tividale, Oldbury
- 2 Reception Rooms
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- Excellent Transport Links
- Interior OAK Doors
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- QUIET Cul De Sac
- Quiet, Highly Desirable Location
- Utility Room
- WELL PROPORTIONED Family Home
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This ATTRACTIVE and WELL PRESENTED Three Bed Semi Complete With, BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, UTILITY, And PRIVATE Rear Garden. Located in a HIGHLY DESIRABLE Area Close to all Local Amenities Complete With an Abundance of QUALITY Local Schools and EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS, Only An 8 Minute Drive To Sandwell & Dudley Train Station. This Property is not to be Missed so call Today to Arrange Your Viewing.
The Property Comprises:
* ATTRACTIVE Appearance With and LARGE BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY Offering AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING. WHITE UPVC Windows & Front Door, BAY WINDOW, And Front CANOPY Adding to the CURB APPEAL
* WELCOMING PORCH Leading into Hallway Through WHITE UPVC Door Adding to the Security and Featuring UNDER STAIRS STORAGE and Solid OAK Flooring,
* SPACIOUS Living Room With FEATURE Fire Place, and FRENCH DOORS onto Rear Garden,
* Neutrally Decorated Dining Room With Solid Oak Flooring And Bay Window, Flooding The Room With Natural Light
* Country Style Kitchen Complete With TILED Splash Backs, INTEGRATED Stainless Steel Oven/Hob/Extractor, and OVERLOOKING Rear Garden,
* Desirable Utility
* Spacious PRIVATE Rear Garden With PATIO, And Lawn Area, A Perfect Escape To Relax And Unwind,
* Family Bathroom With Walk In Shower, Built-In Vanity Unit, Modern White Suite, Tiled Floor To Ceiling And Extractor Fan
* LARGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom, NEUTRALLY DECORATED and Floor To Ceiling Built-In Wardrobes
* Spacious Double Second Bedroom With Built In Storage
* Bright & Airy, Well Proportioned Third Bedroom,
- Interior Oak Doors
- Quiet Cul De Sac
- Worcester Bosch Boiler
- Fitted Blinds Throughout
- Rear Access To Playing Fields/Nature Reserve - Every Dog Walkers Dream
- Outside Tap
- Potential To Extend Further
- Walking Distance To Oakham Primary School, Rated Outstanding By Ofsted
- 8 Minute Drive To Sandwell & Dudley Train Station
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
West Avenue, Tividale, Oldbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dudley Port Station1.5 miles
- Sandwell & Dudley Station1.6 miles
- Langley Green Station1.9 miles
About the agent
G&T Properties is a company that is bringing a whole new philosophy to the residential sales and lettings market place. Having experienced the poor quality services currently on offer as well as the expensiveness of these services we have decided to do things differently. We believe our way is the right way! THE “G&T” WAY!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.