Forge Square, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three bedroom one ensuite
- Open-plan kitchen
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gated development
- Communal garden
- Concierge service
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Great location
- Access to canary wharf
- Close transport links and amenities
This modern and stylish three double bedroom and two bathroom apartment is brought to the market in excellent condition and open livable space. This flat is comprised of three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen and reception room. The apartment offers an abundance of natural light from floor to ceiling windows.
The master bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes and plenty of space. The second and third bedroom also offers built-in wardrobes. The interiors and fixtures are all modern and unique, chrome fittings and updated flooring make this flat remarkable.
The Forge Square community is a secure gated community monitored by CCTV and concierge staff. This property further benefits from covered parking spaces and access to well landscaped gardens. A short bus ride to Canary Wharf which offers a great variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
Forge Square, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mudchute Station0.2 miles
- Island Gardens Station0.4 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.5 miles
About the agent
London’s Boutique Agency
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102213000137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayfords Estate Agent, Middlesex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.